OConnor O-Focus DM Cine Set
9.900 kr (moms tillkommer)
- O-Focus DM Cine Set
Lillebror till deras CFF-1 PRO för 50000+ kr - kompatibel, delar många delar.
• Handwheel for CFF-1 Follow Focus
• Gear Friction Driver
• Lens Drive Gear for CFF-1 Follow Focus (0.8M, 43 Teeth)
• Lens Drive Gear for CFF-1 Follow Focus (0.8M, 35 Teeth)
• Lens Drive Gear for CFF-1 Follow Focus (0.6M, 50 Teeth)
• Lens Drive Gear for CFF-1 Follow Focus (0.5M, 60 Teeth)
• O-Focus Main Bridge
• LWS Rod Bridge (15mm)
• 10-Pack Flat Studio Marking Discs
• Equipped with a 1:1.8 Cine Handwheel
• Gear Drive Ratio of 1:0.75
• Produces Shorter Pull
The OConnor O-Focus Dual Mini Cine Set is a follow focus system equipped with a CFF-1 Studio Cine Handwheel and a double-sided design that accommodates an optional hard stop handwheel.
The Dual Mini attaches to a lens by sliding dovetail and is adjustable thus to various lens diameters. Its main bridge is very low-profile and has a gear drive ratio of 1:0.75, which produces 270° of rotation for every 360° that the handwheel is turned (affording longer, more exacting pull on limited-rotation still lenses).
The Studio Handwheel, when coupled with the Dual Mini, offers a shorter and more exacting pull for cine lenses. The wheel features an input/output transmission ratio of 1:1.8 and in interfacing with the Dual Mini produces a 1:1.4 output ratio. Also, the wheel attaches offset to the shaft of the Dual Mini and, when rotated, ends up in different positions that provide the best possible viewing of witness marks. Because of the offset attachment, an adjoined camera can be rested on the ground without its weight pressing on the handwheel.
The Dual Mini is made of lightweight, durable black anodized aluminum. Its bridge can be used with an included LWS rod bridge or, optionally, with 15/19mm studio rod systems, with interchangeable gears, and with a handwheel extension. Its low-profile design with no swing arm and with a direct-drive gear box is ideal for large-barrel diameter lenses.
• Equipped with a CFF-1 Studio Handwheel for cine lenses.
• Double-sided to accommodate an optional hard stop wheel.
• Adjustable to various lens diameters by way of a sliding dovetail design.
• The main bridge is low-profile and has a direct-drive gear box and no swing arm.
• The bridge's gear ratio is 1:0.75, which produces a 270° output for every 360° of input.
• Achieves shorter, more exacting pull with expanded focus scale cine lenses.
• Features a 1:1.8 transmission ratio that yields a 1:1.4 output coupled with the Dual Mini
• Attaches offset to the shaft of the Dual Mini and thus allows for optimal viewing of witness marks.